- Japanese Clinical Studies From 1931 to 2012
- Other Scientific Studies **
- Kangen Water® vs. other types of water
- Kangen Water® Machines
- Enagic® Business Opportunity
- Enagic® (Enagic USA Corporate Website)
* Enagic® does NOT financially compensate or give away machines to doctors and famous people in return for endorsements.
Bottled Water. Health & Environmental Concerns.
- Videos: Bottled Water vs Filtered Tap Water. What’s Better?
- Videos: How Plastic Bottles Harm Animal, Fish, Birds, and Humans
- Videos: Health Risks of BPA Leaching Into Your Water From Plastic Bottles
- Videos: Health Risks of Chemicals Leaching Into Your Water From Plastic Bottles
Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration.
- Article: Pros and Cons of Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Videos: How Do Reverse Osmosis Systems Work?
- Videos: Reverse Osmosis Health Concerns
** The scientific name for Kangen Water® is ‘electrolyzed water’. There are two different types and range of pH between 0 and 14. 7 is neutral. Anything lower than 7 is ‘acidic’. Anything greater than 7 is ‘alkaline’. Electrolyzed Reduced Water (ERW) with a pH of 8 – 9.5 is alkaline drinking water. ERW with a pH of 11 and up is used as a degreaser for cleaning in place of toxic cleaning chemicals. Electrolyzed Oxidizing Water (EOW) is acidic water. EOW with a pH of 4 – 6 is used as a ‘beauty’ water for skin, hair, and nails. EOW with a pH of 2.5 or lower is used to kill germs and bacteria. The SD-501 Kangen Water® machine produces 2.5 pH water, beauty water, 8.5, 9.0, and 9.5 pH drinking water, and 11.5 pH water depending upon which button you press.
IMPORTANT: Some people say you need salt to make the Kangen drinking water. This is not true. Salt is only used to make the 11.5 pH water and the 2.5 pH water. These waters are used for cleaning and disinfecting, – not for drinking. Alkaline drinking water has a pH of 8.5 to 9.5.