It is very easy and inexpensive to maintain Enagic® Kangen Water® ionizers. When you get into a routine and do it, you’ll be getting the most out of your machine. It will last you a very long time. And you’ll be saving money. Hardly anything goes wrong with Kangen units. Most of problems are caused by insufficient or incorrect maintenance.
Here’s how to maintain your Kangen Water® machine.
- Run a little beauty water each day, either after each use or once a day for 3-5 minutes
- When you see the ‘Notice of Cleaning’ message turn on the water. The cleaning cycle takes about 30 seconds
- Use the E-cleaner system once/month or every 2 weeks in hard water areas. (Costs about $1 per cleaning.)
- Replace the filter every year or more often if needed. Prefiltering your water can save you money
- Always run water through the machine for 30 seconds after making the strong Kangen Water®