One of the biggest obstacles I’ve had to overcome is to keep the Enagic® business opportunity simple. I love to know how and why things work. I love research, facts, and delving into the science behind this amazing water technology. Unfortunately or perhaps fortunately I’m in the minority. Most people, – perhaps 95%+ of the population will not spend nearly as much time researching as I will.
What this means is that we need to keep the Enagic business simple. We could get into all the technical details of how the water works, but it will only confuse the majority of people. I’ve done well speaking with doctors, engineers, and people who base their decisions on facts. However I’ve learnt to bite my tongue and say far less than I know when talking to people who’ve never heard of Kangen Water® before. The less I talk the more money I make.
This is good news if you’re not technically oriented but are good with people. You don’t need to know much to be successful at Enagic. All you need in addition to very basic things like how to turn the machine on is these five things.
- ‘Why’, – i.e. why are you doing this?
- Belief. You must believe in what you’re selling
- Desire for help others, – a desire to make a difference and change lives
- Desire to make money, – you must be able motivate yourself and treat this like a big business, not a hobby
- Goals and Daily Action. Consistently talking with people every day about your business